Gad’s Hill School offers both before and after school care for those children whose parents require an extended day. These facilities are run by fully qualified members of staff and offer a safe and caring environment for children outside of normal school hours. A full itinerary of before and after school activities is available on the school’s internal information system.
Pre-School Supervision: Pre-School supervision is available from:
- 7.30am – 8.30am – 8.30am (including breakfast) at £7.00 per session; and
- 8.00am – 8.30am (not including breakfast) at £3.50 per session.
Post-School Supervision: is available from 3.20pm until 6.00pm. The charges are as follows:
- 3.20pm – 4.00pm (not including packed tea) at £3.50 per session;
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm (not including packed tea) at £4.00 per session; and
- 5.00pm – 6.00pm (including packed tea) at £6.00 per session.
Please note that:
- An additional surcharge of £20.00 per half hour is levied if a child is collected after 6.00 pm; and
- An additional charge of £10.00 per day is applied if a child attends, but is not pre-booked into post school supervision.